RESTORATION COMPANY NEWCASTLE, OK
You just experienced fire and smoke damage or water damage on your property in Newcastle. How do you react? What is the best way to handle the situation?
If you said, ‘contact a restoration company in Newcastle,’ you are correct. When you experience damage to your home, either from water, fire, or smoke, you want to contact a reliable restoration company.
A fire damage restoration company in Oklahoma City exists to help you clean up and repair affected areas of your property after damage. Their job is to deal with the mess so you can go back to living as usual.
Restoration companies are the first people to respond to an area after a major event such as rainstorms, sewage spills, or fire outbreak. That said, they won’t work on your property unless they are licensed to do so and are hired by you.
If you are looking for fire damage restoration, general professional restoration services, mold remediation, and more in Oklahoma City and other areas like Newcastle, OK, reach out to our team at Paul Davis Emergency Services today.
We are here to work with you on fire damage restoration, mold remediation, biohazard cleanup, and similar services in Newcastle. Reach out to us for free project cost information on restoration work in Newcastle and the surrounding area.
Our Experienced Team Has Served Oklahoma City and Newcastle OK
For years, home and business owners in Newcastle OK have relied on the experts at Paul Davis Emergency Services to solve their fire, water, and mold issues. From small residential water leaks to extensive commercial property mold contamination, our skilled professionals can resolve just about any water, fire, or mold problem. There are plenty of other restoration companies out there, but there’s only one company you need to know: Paul Davis Emergency Services. No other company can match our dedicated customer service team, highly-skilled technicians, or around-the-clock service. If your home or business is in need of one of our services, give us a call today!
Fire, Water, and Mold Damage Specialists
Don’t risk your health or the health of loved ones by letting a water leak, mold problem, biohazard, or fire damage go untreated. These problems can cause a variety of health problems for your family, your employees, or your customers. Safe and effective restoration services involve a number of protective measures, so it’s important to hire trained professionals to perform your water, mold, or fire damage restoration. Paul Davis Emergency Services offers a full array of restoration and remediation services including:
- Water Removal and Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
- Mold Testing, Remediation, and Restoration
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
24/7 Emergency Restoration Service
Disasters can occur at any time. That’s why Paul Davis Emergency Services offers emergency restoration services around the clock. We know that acting fast is one of the best ways to reduce damage to your home and save you belongings. Our 24/7 availability and industry-leading response times make Paul Davis Emergency Restoration the best choice for fast restoration service in Newcastle Oklahoma. Our restoration professionals will work with you to find the problem and create a custom solution to get your property back in pre-damage condition. If you need emergency restoration or cleanup service, call Paul Davis Emergency Services now!
Professional Restoration Services in Newcastle and Oklahoma City and the Process of Restoration
After you’ve experienced any kind of damage to your home, you should begin the restoration process. This is because damage to your home can worsen when you don’t act immediately.
Here is a brief rundown of the processes involved in restoring your home.
- Contact your professional service team at Paul Davis Emergency Services in Newcastle: If your property is insured against the damage, you should contact your Paul Davis Emergency Service team and obtain an estimate. Then reach out to your insurance agent representative as quickly as possible.
- Start work with your restoration company: The restoration service can begin restoration work before the damage worsens. They want to get started on mold remediation, minimize the fire damage, water damage, and understand other details to provide prompt service and control further issues.
You want to make sure to work with the right water damage restoration firm in Oklahoma City and Newcastle. The right one will ensure to take your home project seriously and will offer comprehensive services for your residential units in Newcastle.
Talk to Paul Davis Emergency Services in Newcastle, Norman OK, and surrounding cities in Oklahoma. Our team will make sure to work with integrity and will arrive on schedule at your property in Norman, Newcastle, or near Newcastle.
- Discuss the terms: Each insurance company has its own unique handling of claims. This is why you should contact your insurance agent, claim adjuster, or insurance representative to know what you are responsible for under your insurance policy. This is to understand what your responsibilities are and those of the insurer. This is the point where you ask questions. Do not assume. Make sure you know your role and the insurance company’s role in dealing with the problem.
- Explain your needs to the restoration company: Many people do different things after damage occurs. Some want to restore the home to its previous condition. Others see it as an opportunity to renovate their home. That is why you should have a sit-down with the representative from the restoration company. The restoration company representative and the insurance company representative can make recommendations. However, only you can decide what work needs to be done and where.
- Sign a contract: The contract exists to protect you and the restoration company. This is why you should read the fine print. Ensure all the required services are included in the contract. Also, request the necessary documentation to help with your insurance claims. Take before and after pictures. Once you sign this contract, you are responsible for payment, not your insurance company.
- Inspect the finished work: You should frequently inspect the affected area after work is done. This is to ensure the service carried out a thorough job. Unfinished or sloppy restoration can cause further damage to your home.
If you have a few questions or want to know if Paul Davis Emergency Services cover your service area, reach out to our team today. We are present in Oklahoma City, Newcastle OK, and other local areas and can help you with water damage restoration and more.
Professional Restoration Company in Newcastle OK
When fire ravages your home or business, there’s only one name you need to know: Paul Davis Emergency Services.
Our home services experts will respond quickly to mitigate as much damage as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services offers mold removal and remediation, water damage restoration, as well as trauma and biohazard cleanup services. We proudly service Norman, Moore, Noble, Purcell, Blanchard, Newcastle, Oklahoma City, Edmond, Yukon, and Mustang OK.
If you need professional restoration services in the greater Newcastle OK area, call Paul Davis Emergency Services today!
Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal
I’ve worked with Paul Davis a few times now. They’re excellent to work with, they know exactly what to do and the best way to do it. Awesome customer service.”
These guys have helped me out several times when my bedroom add-on flooded. They were fast, considerate and took the time to explain everything and how to prevent a serious mold problem after my Sheetrock was soaked. Highly recommended.”
As an insurance agent, the services of a trusted emergency services company to refer our clients to is critical. When fire or water losses for my clients happen, it is with great confidence that I refer them to Paul Davis in Norman, OK. Brent, the owner, is honest and operates with high integrity during all interactions I have with he and his company.”
They made a very stressful situation bearable. I can’t say enough nice things!”